Alum stone is usually a hydrated double sulfate salt of aluminium which can be used directly as a perfume-free deodorant (antiperspirant), and unprocessed mineral alum is sold in Indian bazaars for just that purpose. Throughout Island Southeast Asia, potassium alum is most widely known as tawas and has numerous uses. It is used as a traditional antiperspirant and deodorant, and in traditional medicine for open wounds and sores. The crystals are usually ground into a fine powder before using. In traditional Japanese art, alum and animal glue were dissolved in water, forming a liquid known as dousa (ja:??), and used as an undercoat for paper sizing.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.